Call Us Today! (859) 727-2353
A-1 SAFETY DRIVING SCHOOL
When it comes to driving instruction, you need a program that won't just teach you the basics, but will teach you everything you need to know! At A-1 Safety Driving School, our instruction team offers a comprehensive driving program that goes in-depth into all aspects of learning to drive. We put an emphasis on all of the traffic laws and codes of Northern Kentucky. We'll make sure you have the knowledge as well as the experience to become a safe and successful driver in Boone, Kenton, and Campbell counties.
Courses About Us Log In
Have any questions? Call Us Today! (859) 727-2353
Why Choose A-1 Safety Driving School
• We have been in business since 1947.
• Family owned and operated.
• Currently servicing BOONE, KENTON AND CAMPBELL Counties.
• Offer 6 instructors and counting.
• You may choose male or female driving instructors
• We have 5 vehicles and growing.
• Full 2 hour session
• We offer scheduling available via phone, text, email, facebook.
• Weekend availability for driving sessions
• We can accommodate drivers with Zero Driving experience as well.
• We always return every phone call/message in a timely manner
• We are Rated A+ by BBB
• We are Rated #1 NKY driving School from Expertise for 2017 & 2018
Our Price List
Please take into consideration we are currently booking new students to start 2-3 months from date of purchase due to the High Demand for our driving school. Give us a call or email us at email@example.com regarding availability before purchasing to be sure.
Please note, if any eligibility date falls on or around a Holiday, scheduling will be based off an instructor's availability at that time.
Basic Driving Session
*Please note, this session is geared towards student drivers who have AT LEAST 10-15 hours of driving time time prior to this session. If you are under this amount, you may not be ready for this type of session.
This is a session where we take student drivers on City, Country, and Expressway Road. We cover the Rules of the Road. We build their confidence. We work on certain weaknesses. We get them comfortable behind the wheel.
Test Prep Session
This session is where we take the Student Driver over to the course depending on which county they received their permit and go through everything that will be on the Test itself.
-The 4 maneuvers: Parallel Parking, 3PT-Turn (Turn-About), Overnight Park, Smooth Stop and Back.
-Tips what the examiners will look for and mark off on the actual road test.
Road Test Day
This is the actual Road Test Day.
-A-1 sets up driving test time and date for you with the DMV Office.
-Student driver will get 1hr our practice time prior to the test time.
-Student driver uses A-1's vehicle for Road Test.
-A-1 issues Car Insurance Discount Certificate at the end of the 3rd Session (if completed all entire 6hr Certified Driving School Program).
6 Hour Certified Driving School Program Package
This package includes Basic Driving Session, Test Prep Sessions, and the Road Test Day. Upon completion of the 3 sessions, this will include the Car Insurance Discount Certificate only.
We Do NOT Guarantee Passing the Road Test.
Have any questions? Call Us Today! (859) 727-2353
Once you've purchased, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to start scheduling.
We are a Driving School dedicated to offering Top of the Line Safety Driving Sessions along with aiding in acquiring your Kentucky Driver’s License. We have highly qualified instructors with extensive experience in the sector as well as vehicles equipped with a Dual-Brake System and a Kill Switch.
How Our 6-Hour Certified Driving School Program Works!
**WE COME TO THE STUDENT DRIVER, AND BRING BACK**
1st session covers Basic Driving (2 Hours):
- Building confidence behind the wheel.
- City, Country, and Expressway driving.
- Work on their weaknesses along the way.
2nd session covers Test Preparation (2 Hours):
- We take you to the actual testing site (depending on which county the permit was from).
- Teach you all the maneuvers that are covered on the driving test: Parallel Parking, 3-Pt. Turn/Turn About, Over-Night Park, Smooth Stop and Reverse.
- Give tips of what the Examiner will look for and take off on the day of your Test.
3rd session is the Actual Testing Day (2 Hours):
- We schedule the test for you with the DMV Office. *Please check your eligibility date clicking here: https://apps.transportation.ky.gov/gdl/
- You will use our vehicle for the Actual Road Test.
- We will take you out for 1 hour before the test time to refresh all
- Testing Maneuvers and then bring you to the testing starting site.
- If you end up failing the Road Test – within our 6 hour Program, we offer a Complimentary Session which is the exact same as the third session: I call in the Test again, receive 1 hour of practice then take you to your test.
- Parents are NOT required to be present on testing day or at the course.
- *You will receive a Certificate at the end of the 3rd/Final session, showing you’ve completed our driving training (6 hours) with our Certified Driving School Program. Which you can then take to you car insurance company to receive a discount. *Please call your car insurance company just to be sure that accept it, just to be safe.
- *You can do a minimum of 1 session OR as many as you would prefer, but to receive the certificate for the car insurance discount, you must complete at least 6 hours with us.
Info on the 4 Hour Graduated Licensing Class
- Alive @ 25: FREE Defensive Driving Classroom Course (contact Kenton Co. DMV office to sign up) 844-253-5680
- Evening Class @ Local High School: FREE (look for letter in mail from transportation dept.).
- Online Course: $12.50 https://www.myimprov.com/drivers-education/kentucky/
Our Office Hours
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
At A-1 Safety Driving School in Northern Kentucky, we make sure that our driving instruction team is personally interested in the development of all of our students. From the moment you get into our car, we encourage them to achieve their best. In keeping with that commitment, we provide one-on-one training to each student. What sets our instructors apart? They are:
When you choose us, you are not just investing in us, you are making the best possible investment for your future behind the wheel, your safety, and the safety of others on the road!
- Trained to the highest standards – Certified Driving Instructors through the Kentucky State Police
- Able to customize lessons to fit individual student needs
- Highly professional and skilled